- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Monday, 23 March 2015 17:53
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 3494
The company was founded in 1979 by Manfred Schreck. Until today, sales and marketing, development and production continue to take place at the location in Obergünzburg. In 2012, Manfred Schreck’s son Richard took over the complete responsibility and was appointed as the Managing Director after lengthy employment in the business. Today, a capable team driven by great enthusiasm for technology, passion and enjoyment of their profession, together with working with the most important of resources – water – constitutes the success of the company.
Technological know-how and our innovative spirit, which has distinguished us since the launch of the company, are the basis of this business. Our slogan is: to be one of the best! We try to achieve that by listening carefully to our clients and consequently accommodating their requirements. In a broader sense, this means actively following the market, recognizing trends and pursuing opportunities. In this way, what will be asked for tomorrow is already being developed today.
Whether it is a measuring unit or a software application, the investment must be profitable for our clients. At HT, therefore, we are continually thinking about further development of the product in order to achieve the highest possible efficiency for our clients.
Whoever wishes to be a reliable partner to his customers, suppliers and employees, needs a sound basis himself. Thanks to a trim organisation, permanently increasing efficiency and an excellent reputation in the market, we keep our company fit.
As a company, HT Hydrotechnik stands for:
• Innovative groundwater technology • Products and IT applications suited to the market • Flexibility for individual customer demands • Highest quality of workmanship • Robust product design • Easy handling of equipment and data • Intuitive operating concepts • Data security • Generous customer service
Our customers are:
• Government institutions
• Water suppliers / water works
• Environmental protection organisations
• Engineering firms
• Drilling companies; and many others